Author Posts

May 16, 2018 at 12:07 pm

TLCPCP – If i receive these types of requests I will put them out here so people have an equal opportunity to respond. This one has requested you contact them today.

Good Morning Michael,

My name is Christian Johnson, I am the managing partner for Beautiful Brains, LLC.  We are a Certified M/WBE consulting firm in NYS. Currently, we are looking to bid on a NYS contract that requires certified PCT trainers.

The primary GOAL of the project is to help State and provider agency staff successfully implement Person-Centered (PC) planning initiatives by delivering PC training that addresses PC thinking, planning, and practice in a coordinated fashion, and provides support or training for the lengthy follow-up coaching needed from leadership trained to ensure that staff implementing plans can sustain PC practice. The State believes that wide-spread PC practice enhancement can be achieved through statewide training and increased standardization of PC planning processes and tools, across provider types and populations.

The SCOPE OF WORK identified in the RFP includes:

1. Person-Centered Practice Toolkit/Resource Library

Develop and deliver materials, at least 30 days before the end of the first contract year, to be included in a Person-Centered Practice Toolkit/Resource Library (Toolkit), which will ultimately serve as a repository for HCBS-compliant PC practice guidance and related resources.

1. Leadership Meetings

Present in person, in Albany, New York, to the HCBS Rule Interagency Work Group (Work Group), within 30 days after contract approval, a high-level overview of the initiative described in this Scope of Work and best practices around PC practice to strengthen the strategic implementation of the initiative.

1. Learning Institutes

To support the development and expansion of “Person-Centered Learning Organizations” throughout the State, implement in-person Learning Institutes (training mechanisms that promote change needed at the systems level).

1. Regional Trainings

Develop and conduct regional trainings, in-person and through webinars, on PC Practice topics as specified below for a variety of audiences.

• Person-Centered Practice for Managers
  • Person-Centered Thinking Train-The-Trainer
  • Person-Centered Plan Development
  • Person-Centered Plan Implementation

If you or your affiliated organization are able to fulfill this work, and would like to be included on this proposal, please respond by the EOB today.  Unfortunately we have a tight timeline.  Please also include your rates. Feel free to call me with any questions at 716-418-2109.

May 16, 2018 at 12:56 pm

Thanks, Michael!