Author Posts

February 26, 2018 at 3:49 pm

It is my great honor and pleasure to introduce you to our newest PCT Trainer, Devon McClellan!  Devon  is dedicated to making a difference in her work and in her community. She is a thoughtful and insightful mediator in difficult and stressful situations and is a great listener.  Devon is also hilariously funny and this is reflected in her training.  She always has a dog story to share to make everyone laugh.  Anyone who knows Devon well knows just how strong and determined she is. She is a joy to work and train with and will be contributing much to furthering person centered work in her new role as a PCT Trainer and in her work as a Manager of Children’s Services and Supports for Tri-Counties Regional Center. Devon has participated in the CA Gathering for 4 years as a presenter and she can be seen talking about her work in TCRC’s video about Person Centered Practices. Please join me in welcoming Devon McClellan to the Learning Community as a new Trainer. Congratulations Devon!

February 26, 2018 at 7:29 pm

Congratulations Devon! So well deserved! I look forward to training with you.

February 28, 2018 at 4:06 pm

Congratulations and welcome!

May 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Yay Devon! You’re a rock star!  So delighted to have you as part of our TCRC team!  Congratulations!

May 7, 2018 at 8:34 am

Congratulations and welcome!

May 16, 2018 at 5:22 pm

Welcome, Devon!!!