Author Posts

December 7, 2018 at 12:44 pm

Mary Katherine Long and I are pleased to welcome Mary Bishop, Rick Premo and Ivette Rivera-Ortiz as certified PCT Mentor Trainers.  These three are going to be fabulous additions to our mentor cohort.  Their work with their PCT Trainer Candidates was amazing and they each bring much needed and unique gifts and perspectives to our group.

Welcome, Mary, Rick and Ivette!

December 7, 2018 at 2:39 pm

Thank you for the kind words, working with Mary and Ivette as well as you and Mary Katherine made the process no just a quality experience but fun as well. Rick

December 11, 2018 at 7:17 pm

I’d like to take this opportunity to welcome our newest Mentor, Susan Goss, to the gang!  Sue has been a Trainer in CA for many years and has taken all that wonderful experience to become a PCT Mentor Trainer.  Please welcome her to our community!

December 12, 2018 at 10:25 am

Gloria Pearson and I are excited to announce that Brenda Smith has met all the core requirements of the Mentor Trainer Credentialing process.  Brenda’s long-time status as a Trainer in Person Centered Thinking, her experience as a family member, and her knowledge of LifeCourse Tools will prove to be a tremendous asset to the learning community in her new role as a Mentor Trainer!

December 12, 2018 at 5:46 pm

Congrats to you Brenda!  You’ve been such a big part of TLCPCP for so long….happy to have you recognized for some of those skills shared with others so generously!

Well done you!

December 13, 2018 at 8:26 am

Congratulations, Brenda!

December 14, 2018 at 9:16 am

This is super exciting, thanks, Ivette

December 17, 2018 at 10:41 am

Thank you Lori and Mary K!

It was an honor to get to work with the two of you, as well as, Rick and Ivette!  I am excited to help spread the capacity here in Texas!

In gratitude,

Mary Bishop

December 21, 2018 at 12:20 am

Thank you Bob! It is both an honor and a privilege to be among the best of the best. I am very excited to begin my mentoring journey and am grateful for your support along the way 🙂

January 10, 2019 at 8:21 pm

Congratulations to all of you!  What an exciting addition to the Mentor program.