WEBSITE LINKING POLICY
Links should be made using the base URL of http://tlcpcp.com. As TLCPCP may change subpages at any time without notice, the site owner should routinely verify links to organization subpages.
General Information about links to the TLCPCP Website
- Links from http://tlcpcp.com are provided for convenience and information only, and TLCPCP assumes no responsibility for their content.
- We reserve the right to link to external websites that we feel provide a service to TLCPCP.
- Guidelines for determining links include, but are not limited to, the following: (a) Noncommercial information; and (b) commercial links with a stated commercial purpose will be refused unless contracted as paid advertising; and (3) links to paid advertising will be so noted.
- We reserve the right to refuse any link request without condition.
- We also reserve the right to remove posted links on http://tlcpcp.com without condition. Specific conditions include, but are not limited to, if the website or website sponsor is engaged in: (a) any unlawful activity; activities incongruous with the TLCPCP mission; (b) the sale, promotion, or display of pornographic material; (c) exhibits or promotes hate, bias, discrimination, libelous, or defamatory content; and (d) invasive or intrusive advertising, such as, but not limited to, continuous pop‐up windows with advertising, even if it is for products or services provided by the website to which the link pointed.
- We will also not link to any website or sponsor where such link will violate the TLCPCP status as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation.
- We will not link to any website furthering the political agenda or candidacy of any candidate running in any organization or agency.
- Links may also be removed for the following reasons:
- The link no longer points to the original information or resource to which it was intended to point;
- The website pointed to by the link contains inaccurate or misleading information or has changed such that it is no longer in compliance with the acceptance criteria;
- The web site pointed to by the link violates the conditions for link maintenance;
- Access to the information has become difficult due to non‐standard formatting, lengthy download times or intrusive advertising; or
- The link is permanently unreachable or remains unavailable for a lengthy period.
- The TLCPCP Board of Directors reserves the ultimate right to refuse or permit any website link, irrespective of the above policy.
What Site Owners May Not Do in Linking to http://tlcpcp.com
- Site owners may not capture http://tlcpcp.com pages within the site owner’s frames, present site content as that of the site owner, or otherwise misrepresent the content of the site or pages or misinform users about the origin or ownership of the content of the site.
- Any link to the http://tlcpcp.com site should be a full forward link that passes the client browser to the site unencumbered. The BACK button should return the visitor to the site owner’s site if the visitor wishes to back out.
- Although the content of http://tlcpcp.com site is available to the public, certain information on the site may be copyrighted, or otherwise protected as intellectual property, and site content is protected by applicable copyright laws.
- Use of protected intellectual property must be in accordance with federal and state law and must reflect the copyright, trademark, service mark or other intellectual property ownership of http://tlcpcp.com. Site owners should not link to individual site graphics or tables within site pages.
To request a link, please send an email to any of the TLCPCP board members (addresses are available on the website with the following information:
Link Request Information
URL or Requestor:
Why are you requesting a link:
City: State: Zip:
Telephone: Fax: E‐mail:
Your request will be acted upon within two weeks of submission.