Q. What does the TLCPCP Gathering offer?
A. TLCPCP Gatherings Include:
- A brief update on the overall state of the larger learning community.
- Lots of opportunities to share learning using collaborative activities such as Learning Marketplaces, World Cafes, Gallery Walks, and more traditional breakout sessions.
- A trainer update.
- Freedom and flexibility for people to participate in ways that are meaningful for them. We always say you can “vote with your feet.” If you find yourself in a session that is not resonating with you, no one will be offended if you leave to find a better fit.
- Fun and silliness and lots of hugs.
- Casual and style. Many of us break out our shorts and flip flops, others of us wear our stylish business casual. Do you. Be comfortable.
- Opportunities to contribute. We are a community of volunteers. Jump in; offer to help and get to know some new people.
Q: When and where is this year’s Gathering?
A: This year’s Gathering will take place in-person on July 18-20, 2023 in St. Louis, Missouri. The Centene Corporation office will be the venue for this event and capacity is limited to 200 participants therefore the Gathering will also offer an option for participants to join remotely. You can choose how you’d like to attend during the registration process.
Q: How much is the registration fee?
A: There are two different registration fees to attend. A fee for attending in-person ($360/person) and a fee for attending virtually ($175/person). We also have a limited number of scholarships available.
Q: What precautions are being taken to mitigate the risk of COVID-19?
A: TLCPCP staff are monitoring the ongoing pandemic and will decide upon an official health and safety protocol one month prior to the event. At which time we will communicate details to all registrants.
Q: I already registered but can no longer attend. Can I cancel my registration?
A: Registration cancellations must be received in writing to [email protected] on or before July 1, 2023 in order to receive a full refund less a $25 administrative fee. No refunds will be issued on or after July 2, 2023. Substitutions are encouraged!